The Printed Kimono - fashionmonday

05:14

HELLO LOVES, as promised I present to you a long-awaited outfit posts. Although it is currently warmer outside than when we took these photos in the HafenCity of Hamburg, I want to share this outfit with you.
The eyecatcher is my new kimono, which I lately purchased in a H&M-sale. I've been looking for a piece like this for some time: one that is not too expensive but has a nice pattern and comfy fabric which feels nice one the skin. Searched - found. I really like the colours and can imagine it combined to many looks, but on this day I decided in favor of a boyfriend-look. I admit, I could have worn more suitable socks but oh well... What do you think?



















I wish you a nice start into the summer holidays or, respectively, the new week and nice (not too warm and not too cold) weather.

♥Lea

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

FAVOURITES

INSTAGRAM