Banana ° Coconut ° Cacao - Vegan Dessert

08:00

HELLO EVERYBODY, I was experimenting a bit in the kitchen just recently and as I had some leftover coconut milk, I figured it would be a nice idea to make a nice and simple dessert out of it. I was in the mood for something chocolate-y (but no pudding) and decided for a vegan chocolate dessert. And I was successful, it worked out perfectly despite being so simple and easy to make! You should try it!
Everything you need:
  • coconut milk (I used about 1/3 of a can)
  • one banana
  • cocoa powder (without sugar)
Just cut the banana in pieces and mix in the other ingredients. Mash or blenderize this mixture together and if it is too consolidated, add a few drops of water. That's it! You're done! Personally, I like to put the bowl into the freezer for a couple minutes, just to give it some extra freshness.


As you can see, I sprinkled a handful of oatmeal on top of the cream. Maybe (I just realized that), you could add a bigger amount of oatmeal and blend it into the mixture before using a mixer. It would have a saturating effect next to the sweet taste. I think I'll try that later!
♥Lea

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

FAVOURITES

INSTAGRAM